Easy to make, healthy smoothie recipes that will help to detox your body.
Selecting all the best fruits, herbs and vitamins for every part of your smoothie is essential in reaping all the benefits from the ingredients.
● get rid of bloating, gas, constipation, heartburn, acid reflux
● clear up acne
● do a quick fat flush to lose a few pounds fast
● give your kidney and colon some TLC
● boost energy and stop chronic fatigue
The Best Ingredients to making a Healthy Smoothie for Beginners
1. Start with a LIQUID
- Almond Milk
- Coconut Water
2. Choose your VEGGIES
- Swiss Chard
3. Choose your FRUIT
4. Choose your FAT
- Almond Butter
- Coconut Oil
5. Choose your THICKENER
- Greek Yogurt (optional)
- Flaxseed Meal
- Chia Seeds
- Protein Powder
Choosing healthy ingredients that also have beneficial health properties are the key to creating a good detox smoothie.
These drinks are meant to flush your body of toxins because you are replacing processed foods with wholesome ingredients like fruits, veggies, and other ingredients that help restore your organs to a better state.
Detox smoothies tend to be high in:
● antioxidants ● fiber
● and other nutrients.
Detox Smoothie #1: Mango, Blueberry & Spinach Detox Smoothie This smoothie is great for beginners and is PACKED with antioxidants
● 1⁄3 avocado, diced
● 1 cup spinach
● 1⁄2 cup mangos, diced
● 1⁄2 cup blueberries
● 1⁄2 cup almond milk*
● 1⁄2 lime
● 1⁄2 cup ice cubes
Detox Smoothie #2: Spinach Smoothie
Spinach Smoothie Benefits:
● Low calorie: excellent for weight loss
● High in fiber and water: helps keep your bowel movements regular
● Excellent source of antioxidants: you know, the stuff that gives skin a youthful glow,
hair its shining color, and bones their strength to prevent fractures
● Other nutrients: boost metabolism, and improve muscle and nerve function
● Regulator of blood sugar: definitely low-carb, and very helpful for diabetics too
● Good source of iron: overall blood health
● 1 cup spinach
● 1 cup frozen strawberries
● 1 cup frozen raspberries
● 2⁄3 cup coconut water*
● 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
Detox Smoothie #3:
The Golden Detox Smoothie ( Yogurt, Carrot, Pineapple and Orange Juice)
The Golden Detox smoothie is packed with vitamin C. This is a great drink to make to stay on top of the cold season. This is a deliciously healthy smoothie to help load up on vitamin rich foods.
- 2 Tbsp honey greek yogurt
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 1/2 c. fresh pineapple
- 1/2 c. orange juice fresh squeezed
- 1/2 c. water
- ice cubes optional
Blending body healing healthy foods together in a superfood detox smoothie is a great way to start your detox journey. Smoothies are a good starting point as most items can be found already in your fridge!
A diet rich in fruits and vegetables is vital to your body's health and its ability to cleanse toxins.